Updated: May 19
The scientific week ′′SILKWAY SCIENCE WEEK-2021 ′′ organized by the Silkway International University of Kazakhstan ended with the scientific-online conference of young scientists and students on the theme ′′Young generation understanding science – let them shine!"
The scientific-online conference of young scientists and students was opened by the Vice-Rector of the Silkway International University for Science and Innovation, PhD Zhakipbayev Bibol Yermuratuly.
Conference was moderated by Zhanikulov Nurgali, PhD, Head of the Department of Coordinating the Work of Young Scientists.
The bilateral relations between India and Kazakhstan remained strong and are constantly developing over the past 30 years. Several joint projects have been launched in the fields of energy, tourism, education, information technology, pharmaceuticals, and culture. Last year, we saw a 27 percent increase in bilateral trade, and there are great opportunities to increase it. I hope that together we can all contribute to this. Every year, about 5 million Indian students travel abroad for higher education. Currently, about 3,000 Indian students study at universities in Kazakhstan, and there are opportunities to increase the number of Indian students coming to Kazakhstan. Even we would be happy to accept students from Kazakhstan to study at Indian universities. Every year, Indian government provides about 30,000 state-funded places in Indian universities. I would like to suggest organizing a joint conference on education cooperation between India and Kazakhstan to explore future aspects of cooperation.
- said Akil Mohammad, Founder & Chairperson of the International Youth Edu-Skills Foundation.
At the republican online scientific conference of young scientists and students, the following reports and congratulations were heard;
- Report: PhD student of the Russian Academy of Sciences of Silkway International University, holder of the B. S. Yunusov Educational Grant, topic: "The role and significance of the B. S. Yunusov grant holders in the development of university science" Zhanzakova Meruert Aidarovna (Shymkent);
- Welcome speech: head of the "Youth Resource Center" of the Department of Public Development of the Turkestan region, doctoral student of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, deputy of the Maslikhat of the Turkestan region, Omirtay Amalbek Darkenuly (Turkestan);
- Welcome speech: MPhil / PhD in Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Pharmacology (Candidate of the integrated program of Scientific Master's and Doctoral studies), Mdmolecular Biohumus Institute, University of Queensland, Kuanyshbek Alibek Berikuly (University of Queensland)., Australia);
- Welcome speech: Kazakh National Agrarian University, PhD in Veterinary Sanitation, Associate Professor, Alikhanov Kuantar Daulenovich (Almaty).
The Republican online scientific conference of young scientists and students continued with a breakout session: Section 1. "Pedagogy", Section 2." Philology", Section 3."Natural Science and Economics".
Summing up the results of the scientific week "Silkway Science Week-2021", I would like to note that ′′Young generation understanding science – let them shine!" will be published a collection of proceedings of the Republican Online Scientific Conference of young scientists and students. Said PhD Zhakipbayev Bibol Yermuratuly, Vice-Rector of the Silkway International University for Science and Innovation.