Russian Government’s Scholarship programme for the academic year 2021/2022 was announced on January 20, 2021. Within the framework of this programme, students will have a chance to receive a grant for a free of cost higher education in Russian leading universities.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP IN THE YEAR 2021 WILL BE CONDUCTED FROM JANUARY 20, 2021 TILL MARCH 14, 2021 24:59:00 HRS. ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS WITHIN THE INDICATED TIME PERIOD. AFTER MARCH 15, 2021 THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CLOSED AND NO NEW APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
In order to apply for the Scholarship, you will need to register on the website https://education-in-russia.com, fill in the application form, select the desired educational programme and up to 6 Universities that offer this programme (please note that you cannot select more than 2 universities from the same city).
Also in order for us to review and accept your application, you will need to upload copies of the following documents:
- Copy of the documents that prove your current level of education: certificate and mark sheets of 10th and 12th class (for candidates who apply for bachelor and specialty degrees); degree and full transcript of marks – if you are applying for masters or PhD programmes;
- Students who are finishing their school in 2021 MUST provide 10th and 11th class results and a letter from school confirming that they are currently undergoing a 12th class programme and will attend the final exams this year.
- Students who are finishing their educational programmes (bachelor and master’s degrees) in 2021 MUST provide all semester-wise mark sheets available at the moment and a letter from university confirming that they are a final year students and will graduate this year upon successful completion of their final exams;
- All candidates applying for PhD programmes MUST additionally provide a copy of their research paper and list of scientific publications;
- As per the instructions of the Medical Council of India, any students applying for MBBS courses abroad should successfully pass NEET examination first, thus anyone applying for a scholarship for medical courses MUST provide a copy of NEET examination results;
- Copy of your passport (first and last pages).
For any additional information you can contact the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in New Delhi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling at + 91-11 233-291-00 or by messaging on WhatsApp at +91 954 053 1910.