Name of the Event: Scholarship in the Russian Federation for foreigners
Last Date To Apply: February 20, 2023
Link to Apply:
The Russian House in New Delhi is pleased to announce the launch of the admission campaign for the study in Russian educational institutions within the quota of the Government of the Russian Federation since December 23, 2022.
The quota for the Republic of India for the 2023/2024 academic year is 200 scholarships, including 150 scholarships granted on a general basis and 50 by a special quota.
The scholarship covers all the costs for the study itself. Students do not pay any admission and tuitions fees. They have 50% discount on accommodation in the student house/hostel. However, the scholarship does not include travel and food expenses.
All applications for the Russian Government’s scholarships are accepted only via the website https://www.education-in-russia.com The submission of applications in a different way is impossible. The abovementioned website is a centralized platform for that. The Russian House is one of the operators in the process of selection for Russian Government’s scholarships and it does not grant any other ones itself.
The period of submitting applications is two months and expires on February 20, 2023.
A candidate has to take the following steps:
1. to register in the website "Education in the Russian Federation for foreigners" (https://www.education-in-russia.com);
the candidate must, among other things, choose the field of study or specialty as well as the level of education (bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or PhD program) and then 6 educational institutions in which he/she would like to study (in priority order: 1st – high priority; 2nd – less priority; 3rd – more less priority etc.).
2. to attach scanned copies of the original documents to the application:
– certificate and mark sheets of 10th and 12th class (for candidates who apply for bachelor’s and specialist’s degrees); degree and full transcript of marks – if you apply for master’s or PhD programs;
– consent to the processing of personal data (to be printed from the website, signed and uploaded back);
– application form (to be printed from the website, signed and uploaded back);
N.B. Students who finish their school in 2023 MUST provide 10th and 11th class results and a letter from school confirming that they are currently undergoing a 12th class program and will attend the final exams this year.
– Students who finish their educational programs (bachelor and master’s degrees) in 2023 MUST provide all semester-wise mark sheets available at the moment and a letter from university confirming that they are a final year student and will graduate in 2023 upon successful completion of their final exams;
– All candidates applying for PhD programs MUST additionally provide a copy of their research paper, list of scientific publications and a recommendation letter from the Russian university, where they want to undergo their studies.
3. after having filled in the application, to send it for consideration, transferring it to the appropriate status on the website till February 20, 2022
Applications that have not been transferred from the "Draft" status till this time will not be accepted for consideration.
Candidates can choose only one field of study/specialty within the same level of education.
The selection of candidates will be held in the following forms:
– competition of documents on education and qualifications;
– portfolio competition;
– creative test (for applicants applying for specialties and fields of study that require applicants to have certain creative abilities, physical and psychological qualities).
The preliminary results of the selection will be announced between February 21 and 28.
The persons who pass successfully the admission campaign will be obliged to add the document package with:
– medical certificate;
– certificate of absence of AIDS/HIV;
– certificate of absence of all types of hepatitis and tuberculosis;
– as well as translations of all documents into Russian duly certified by the Russian consulate and upload them into the website (https://www.education-in-russia.com) till March 15, 2023.
We pay also your attention that the admission campaign on a special quota is carried out separately from the general one. If you are interested in that, please inform us about it by your letter sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by WhatsApp number + 7 985 638 38 30.