Last Date of Application: August 26, 2023
"Future technologies: science and innovations" invites you to take part in the International Competition of final qualifying papers "Scientific achievements: results and conclusions" in all existing scientific fields.
Russian Scientific Society "Future technologies: science and innovations". "Future technologies: science and innovations" was founded in 2018 by leading experts and scientists from various fields of science. The purpose of the organization is to popularize scientific results and identify the most promising research and development.
Works ( FQW – final qualifying works at the following levels: bachelor's degree, specialty, master's degree, postgraduate studies) that have already been written or defended are accepted for participation in the competition. FQWs that have not been published in other domestic or foreign competitions / publications are also accepted.
Each participant receives according to the results of the competition:
The certificate of the participant of the competition (electronic version) – by publishing an electronic archive on the results page for the events held.
Winners of the I, II or III degree according to the results of the competition:
They have the right to receive a Diploma of the winner of the competition and Gratitude to the supervisor (electronic version) if an organizational fee has been paid to receive award documents for each nomination ("Best final qualifying work (bachelor's degree)", "Best final qualifying work (specialty)", "Best final qualifying work (Master's degree)", "The best final qualifying work (postgraduate study") – by e-mailing to the e-mails of the contest participants
Conditions of participation in the competition
1. Only an individual can participate in the competition.
2. The age of the participants is not regulated.
3. The number of applications from one participant is unlimited.
4. The form of participation in the competition is correspondence.
5. The contest materials must be submitted to the contest through a special form
on the website https://ftscience.ru/sciresults / (in case of technical or other problems, all materials should
be sent to the organizing committee's email Future-Technologies@ftscience.ru – application form (template at the end of the inform.
letters) + competitive work).
6. Works that do not meet the conditions of the competition or submitted in violation of the requirements will not be
accepted for consideration.
7. Diplomas, certificates and acknowledgements are sent to the authors exclusively in electronic